Thursday, July 16, 2009

Feeling Domestic

I picked blueberries this morning (I'm stocking up before the season ends!). I learned a great deal from the farmer about how to freeze blueberries, how to grow blueberries (I so want to!), and about random marijuana patches he found while clearing his land (wha!?).

I ate some delicious cantelope for lunch.


Rob gave me flowers! Pretty.
Yesterday, I cleaned the Jestice house with baking soda and a vinegar cleaning solution infused with lime zest from the tree outside.
I made fruit leather from this blog with my blueberries and peaches! So yummy!
And I'm about to bake cupcakes in celecration of my parents' visit! That's right! Mom and Dad are coming to Florida (driving as I write)! We're planning on having a great weekend including sightseeing and fishing as well as simply hanging out. Hope you have a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Ashley Howard said...

Have fun with Bob and Deb!

Ellen said...

Your fresh produce looks great! We seem to get lots of green tomatoes out here.