Also, we still don't know. Per the usual. Apparently the waiver hasn't been signed by the very high-ups and until that happens, they won't know what options are available for Rob to match with his preferences.
I have discovered that I like things to look forward to and get a little frustrated when I can only look towards the next 24 hours. It was very enlightening. Rob is helping me live in the present a little more and be content with each moment. And I'm helping him to be more optimistic about the future even amid possible and probable disappointment. It's truly wonderful to KNOW that you're better with someone - Rob and I help each other to become better and I actually love him more every day (I don't know how that's possible because I loved him a ton the day we got married and yet I love him more today.)
I've also got a few things to look forward to. I am close to a new yoga studio with an excellent teacher and am loving getting into yoga again (and am very very sore from this week!). I am planning on keeping up the beautiful landscaping at the house with some more flowers and nice gardening. And I've been cleaning, ordering, and slightly redecorating the house, making it look nice. All very happy, very pretty things to look forward to.
So, here's your little tidbit for the day - live in the moment. Be content with where you are right now. And enjoy it.
3 comments:
I hear you on that one sista~ praying for you and so glad the Lord provided you with Rob and Rob with you... good match!
yeah, seriously. we wives are getting so used to being flexible we might be silly putty by the end of the year. ok, so you're still in FL indefinately? I have to say, if you don't know how long you're staying, FL is the place to be!! :) Does this mean you may not be going to Okinawa? sorry if I missed something obvious
No, no Okinawa for us. It's very sad because we'd been wanting to go there since he was assigned the F-15 and were the only ones in our class who wanted to. God has something else in mind. The post "Things" is the life change update.
Post a Comment