And continuing with news, I’m teaching yoga!!!!
Roots Yoga Studio (www.blackhillsroots.com) has one of the nicest (well, no THE nicest) yoga spaces I’ve ever been in! The room is huge! Plus, they have an amazing child care room, massage rooms, locker rooms, and they’re still adding amenities! And even cooler, their prices are GREAT! It’s just $30 a month for unlimited yoga! Holy cow! And drop-in classes are just $7.50! They even have scholarships and work study if you can’t afford to pay for yoga! I’m very excited to be helping to promote such a great studio!
Plus… as a teacher, my yoga is FREE!!!! What a deal! I shall no longer pour my yoga income right back into yoga! PLUS… yoga for my SPOUSE is free too!! Yea, Rob hasn’t cashed in on any yoga yet, but maybe… someday… he’ll rock his downward facing dog…
So, if you’re ever in South Dakota I highly recommend Roots Yoga!
And… we’ve found a church! We’ve decided to plug in at Fountain Springs Community Church. Plus, they have a small group that meets on Sunday nights! Answer to prayer! Plus, it already has some people we know and like in it! Super awesome! We like the church and are looking forward to plugging in!
So, lots of news from the South Dakota front! On the weather front, it got COLD! It’s in the 30s and 40s this week. I’ve discovered, though, that when the sun is out, it’s not that bad! Yea, I know! Weird. I could actually walk to the mailbox in a long sleeve cotton tee at 40 degrees and it wasn’t shockingly cold! Maybe there’s something to this “dry cold” after all… But of course today is overcast and a little more miserable. I’m glad I don’t have to be outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment