I love how Rob describes food. I really appreciate that he has good taste (and loves other things that I'm not really a fan of too... hot wings, huge burgers, Church's fried chicken... you get the idea). But these are some of my favorite Rob foodie-isms
Rob's previous "best food he's ever eaten" (the portabella mushroom burger from Carl's Jr) was replaced by a dish at Nava Restaurant in Atlanta where he described it as "so good that I dropped my fork."
When elaborating later on his new favorite dish he said his entire body was paralyzed because the tastebuds drew all the attention like "when one person in an office full of cubicles wins the lottery and is yelling and celebrating and everyone else stops their work and stands up to see." What a fantastic visual picture!
Every time we go out to eat we compete to see who can order the best dish. Usually Rob "wins at food" because he does not get swayed by the pretty words and interesting descriptions and flavor mixes (like me). But really we both win because we get to try each other's dishes - of course! You can't go out to eat with my family and not trade bites! You should try it - see if you can "win at food!"
4 years ago
1 comment:
Cool challenge! Caleb always chooses the best foods b/c of the same reasons. Keep up with the food posts, I am loving them.
Post a Comment