Monday, March 30, 2009

Florida Rocks our Socks Off


Even after a season in Florida, I still go to the beach and say to myself, "I can't believe I LIVE here!" It's so beautiful!!


Here's some of our latest trip-to-the-beach pics.


Oh yeah! The 95th wives, mischievous imps we are, stole the Beagle from the other F-15 squadron wives at the crud tournament. We proceeded to take a bunch of pictures with her around town and at the beach and composed a ransom note for her. Can you believe it, this is my husband's job!? ... well, you know... one of the many facets of his options...



It was a great night for a bonfire at the beach.


Some of our friends had some amazing fireworks and we had a regular 4th of July show!
Don't worry, the Beagle was returned safe and sound to the other squadron wives!

3 comments:

marigirl said...

Yay, I love your posts about Florida. But from what I hear, Okinawa is GORGEOUS too!! I'm going to try to space A there or maybe to Guam next week. You're going to love japan, PLUS, if you miss Florida, there's always the option to move back! :) ah...how we suffer for the military....

Ellen_Kehs said...

Did you get another dog? I see a little one next to Gus???

McKay said...

No, just a playmate buddy! :-) No second dog yet for us - too hard to get them overseas!